Couponers United

Thursday, May 26, 2011

This and That

So Asher and I headed off to Walgreens today to grab a few small things. I had some RR (register rewards) expiring and I had to use them while I could. I did pretty good I spent $13 with a savings of $68 and I received $3 in register rewards. 

So I was on Krazy Coupon Lady site and noticed that Rite Aid has changed there coupon policy. So if you are a frequent shopper of theirs go to her site (link at top of blog) and check out the changes.

I unfortunately did not get to go for the second round of Triple Coupon Extravaganza at Harris Teeter. I don't think I missed anything too important. However this week if you are an E-Vic customer you can get a jumbo pack of Luvs or Pampers for 5.99 and you can download onto your vic card coupons to go along with the deal. You have to buy 2 packs in order to get the deal.

So I will be doing another Coupon Drop this coming week.....unfortunately the people who found the coupons during the last drop did not let me know about it. I am sure that the coupons found a good home though. So keep checking back to see when and where the coupons will be. Also I will be doing a follower appreciation giveaway soon so keep check on that too. You could be the lucky one to win the special treat!!

Thanks for checking in on my lil blog I appreciate you all!!
Happy Saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment