Couponers United

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cheers and Jeers

Cheers to my good friend Cherry for having a fun and educational coupon party last night. I love to get together with other couponers and share secrets and coupons!!

Jeers to all the people who feel the need on Sunday morning to buy every single Raleigh paper in town....share....give others a chance. I was able to get one little lonely paper out of the machine at K&W. 

So onto more exciting things I have been preparing all week for my TRIPLE COUPON EXTRAVAGANZA at Harris Teeter. So hopefully I will have an exciting report to share about my shopping trip....has anyone else done there triple coupon shopping yet and do you have an awesome stories to tell........

2 comments:

  1. Does the Raleigh paper have better coupons? Which paper is theirs?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have a better selection of coupons. There paper is in a white box and says News and Observer on the side. You can get it at the bookstores, harris teeter, k&w, and in front of roses on owen dr. I am sure you can get it other places that is all I know of right now. My husband has been scouting around to see other locations. I will keep you posted!!

    ReplyDelete