Couponers United

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's All Part of The Plan!!!

So Asher and I made our first....that's right I said our First visit to Walgreen's yesterday. We bought 8 items 4 of which were FREE!!! Anyway we bought 8 items and received $13 back in reg rewards. So we now have $35 in reg rewards for future purchases. I plan on going back possibly 2 more times in order to get more reg rewards....it is all part of the plan. 
We also hit up Food Lion not a huge purchase but I spent $18 and Saved $20. 
Always look for the sales with reg rewards and usually there are corresponding coupons to go with it. For example yesterday one of the items I bought was a Gillette Fusion Razor on sale for $9.89 I had a $4 off coupon and you receive $5 reg reward.....Making it $.89. Now that is exciting....at least I think it is. The only down fall of yesterday was I was "that" lady at the register that was holding everyone up. I thought I had properly planned this trip out only to have to be re-rung by the manager on duty. I had a coupon for each item and $4 in reg rewards to use....well silly me I had more coupons than items....OOOPS!! So I now know and the poor people behind me with of course just one item in hand rolling there eyes and huffing know too!!! A learning lesson for all.
Have a good coupon shopping week.....and don't forget to use your Carefree coupon for FREE pads!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my my my Sounds as if you are really getting good at this coupon thing!! Well kinda :) So i bought the sunday paper all excited to get my coupons right??? and I open it up and somebody had stolen the coupons from the paper I had purchased... It made me mad and bummed me out so I didnt do any shopping last week. Whoomp whoomp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my ruthie I have had that happen to me and how rude of the person to steal.....Now I always check the papers prior to purchasing them as to not be duped again!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete