Couponers United

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Get Some Deals

So here are some of the good deals I have discovered for this week. At rite aid Purex laundry det is on sale with wellness card for $1.47 there was a coupon a couple weeks ago for $1off Purex making it.....you guessed it $.47. TIME TO STOCK UP on some detergent.

I also found that Dollar General has mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Kraft bbq sauce, and SoBe water for $1 each. Last week there were coupons for the kraft bbq for $.45 off, this week there were $.75 off for the worcestershire sauce, and there were some coupons a couple weeks ago for SoBe water buy 5 get $1.50off. So if you have these coupons don't miss out on getting some supplies CHEAP!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. I am super sad :O( I was so excited to go to do my first big triple coupon and free stuff tomorrow or this week for that matter but when I created my list on southern savers I tired to then go find the coupons and had no luck all the sites that were suppost to have them said there were no coupons available. You have any idea that might help me to get started that you dont mind sharing :O) gkeeton072607@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to the printable coupons section of southern savers?? Because sometimes the coupon match up that they provide are already expired on the web. Also if there are specific coupons you are looking for let me know I may have them or know where to find them. Happy to help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much I will go and look again. :O) I am looking for the snuggles, oral b and the kraft bbq sauce. I have alot of coupons I am not using if you would like them I could send them to you :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I have those...I will double check. Please send me your address thru email. Mine is sppmendy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what happens if the store has: an item B1G1 and you have a coupon for the same thing that says B1G1?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have b1g1 for the same b1g1 it isn't really a deal so save your b1g1 for a later date. I forgot to mention to you that if you have a vic card from Harris Teeter that you can go online and download coupons onto your card. Go to harristeeter.com and the e-vic just make sure your card is registered to you!!
    I did not have those coupons you were looking for....Sorry are there any others. Thank you so much for being on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O okay thanks for the information. No I didnt need any others :O) I have an envelope over flowing of ones I will never use so I am sending them out tomorrow for you. Your Welcome thank you for all the help :O)

    ReplyDelete