Couponers United

Sunday, May 29, 2011

AWW Bummer

So I am sure you have noticed by now that there were no coupons in the Sunday paper due to the holiday. BOOO!! But we will make it, I promise. So Walgreens has there June coupon booklet out. So be sure to stop in and grab that if you have a chance it is kept up front next to the sales flyer. Also check the vitamin section they should have a June coupon booklet for those items as well!! If no one has told you, you can combine coupons from the booklets with manufacture coupons from the paper for double the savings. 

CVS has a really good deal this week on Nestle Pure Life 24 bottle of water for $2.88. That was the one good deal I noticed when I grabbed the flyer. I know there is more I just have to study the flyer better. 

If you know of any good deals please share!!
Thank you all
Happy Savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment