Couponers United

Monday, May 23, 2011

Harris Teeter Triple Coupon Extravaganza Part #1

 So my husband and I were lucky enough to have a wonderful friend watch our son so we were able to go out on the town and of course go coupon shopping at Harris Teeter!! This was our first round and many of the things we went for were unavailable because the "locust" aka Coupon Crazy Extremers had been there and devoured the stock of good stuff. Anyway I have highlighted a couple of the things that I thought we did good on!!

Retail $31
We paid $11.35
We actually made money on this purchase
Retail $4.....We earned $1.32

Retail $8
We Paid.....NOTHING
FREE is Fantastic

Retail $30
We paid $10...Baby in Pic PRICELESS!
Asher is enjoying is mini stock pile!!
I thought this was a super cute pic
He was working on his blog
while I was working on mine!!

2 comments: