Couponers United

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fantastic Friday Savings!!

So the fam and I headed out today to do some coupon shopping!! We started at Rite Aid where the bill was $109.45 but I only pd $48.03 for a total savings of $61.42. I also received $3 of Up Rewards for my next purchase. It was a good start to the coupon shopping extravaganza. 

Next stop Walgreens....I love Walgreens I always get the most for my money there which is what I am aiming to do!! So the total there was $234.42...I pd $107.44 for a total savings of $126.98. I also recieved $23 in register rewards to use for my next purchase...money in the bank people...money in the bank. WHOOHOO!!!! I bought lots of great stuff for us and for donation!!

Last stop CVS I have mixed feelings about CVS but today my feelings were BRING IT ON CVS!! So the total there was $108.50...I pd $36.66 for a total savings of $71.84 and recieved $10 extrabucks for my next visit. AH YES CVS 0 Mendy1....I am the winner today. 

So it was a great day of coupon shopping. I always get so excited to see my savings and to earn more coupons for future purchases. I don't claim to be the expert of coupons but I keep at it and seem to be getting  better with it. I had a couple people come up to me today while I was shopping and asked me how I do it and where I get all my coupons. It made me feel warm and fuzzy to have "fans". I may have to start shopping at night to avoid paparazzi. Let me know if you have any great deals to brag about and if you can share any wisdom. 

I will be hitting the grocery stores soon....stay tuned...... 

1 comment: