Couponers United

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh the fun We had

So I went to Rite Aid and got my Pampers using my 1.50 coupon and I got back $4 in up rewards I bought 2 packs so I received.......wait for it.......$8 back in up rewards. I know what you are thinking she is so good at math...LOL!! 
I also made out my Harris Teeter list for this week they have some good deals going on. If you use Luvs diapers they have them for 5.99 a pack. They also have B1G1 canned coke products. They have many more great things but those 2 were the ones that I can remember.
OK so now on to the more important things vaca pics!!!!
Me and My Papaw!!

I know all parents think there kids are the cutest
but really people have you seen my baby!!!

Happy 4th of July


it wasn't working out so well taking the juice away

Yeah the fireworks show is starting

best grand finale

brave boy dunking his face

No comments:

Post a Comment