Couponers United

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello Coupon Friends

So I am back from my Vacation. I am playing catch up today since being gone for 2weeks. During my travels I collected some coupons so I am ready to get to cutting and organizing!! I am hoping to cash in on some good deals this week. I was scanning the ads yesterday and the one that I saw in Rite Aid for Pampers diapers was SUPER....You get $4 up rewards with your purchase and you can get up to 2 in one trip...WHOOHOO. It is also exciting because I have coupons for diapers!! Let me know of any great deals you have come across...Talk to you all soon. 
I might even post some vaca pics on here for fun!!

4 comments:

  1. I usually clip all coupons, even the ones I don't need so I'm looking for someone I can swap coupons with. You sent me some coupons a couple of months ago so I would like to return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lady bug mom.....You do not have to send me any coupons....BUT I can add you to my coupon swap if you would like. I too clip all coupons and then share with others. Thanks for following I appreciate all of my "fans"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that would be great if you added me to your coupon swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Great....Email me at sppmendy@yahoo.com with your name,address and email. I am getting ready to swap people again and I will email you your coupon buddy!!

    ReplyDelete