Couponers United

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Deals

Hello couponers my coupon drop was successful yesterday...I haven't heard from anyone so I don't know if anyone found them or not, but I did my part.

Anyway I went to Harris Teeter on Tues. my final outcome wasn't my best by any means I only saved $33 and spent $90...BOOO. I hadn't been to the grocery store for a lil bit so I had to buy things that I had no coupons for and were not on sale...OH WELL.

On a happier note I got 2 cases of water at Rite Aid for $1.67 and walked away with a $1.50 in Up Rewards. How did I do this you ask....well I had bought some diapers last week and for each pack I bought I earned $4 in Up Rewards. I had $8 in Up Rewards and the water was on sale so yadda yadda...water for $1.67.

I also went to CVS to get SoBe water for $.88 and the mouthwash that was on sale that you could earn $2 in ExtraBucks....but NO mouthwash to be found. I did get my 7 bottles of SoBe water so it wasn't a total wash.

Have you had any super finds this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment