Couponers United

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Week, New Savings

Hello savers!! Last week I did some shopping at CVS I purchased a Box of pampers, contact solution, 4bottles of dawn dish det, downy unstopables, and a lysol auto pump hand soap dispenser. I spent for these items a total of $31.50 a retail value of around $60. So this is how i did it....my first purchase consisted of the 4bottles of dawn and the lysol pump. The dawn was on sale for $.99 and I had 2 coupons for $.50 and 2 coupons for $.25 the lysol pump was on sale for $10 with $5 extra bucks back and I had a $3 coupon. My second purchase was the box of pampers which had been reduced to $18 and I had a $2 coupon I then used my $5 extra bucks earned from the lysol pump and I had also earned $1 extra buck from using my green bag tag. Third purchase was the contact solution for $9 and you earned $8.99 in extra bucks so essentially you got it for FREE!! The fourth and final purchase was the downy unstopables, which if you ever have used in your laundry you become addicted because they are WONDERFUL!!! Anyways the downy retails for $8 and I had a $2 coupon and I used my $8.99 extra bucks....I then HAD to purchase some candy to make up for the difference and the candy was buy 2 get 1. I ended up paying $.63 for the candy and the downy....WHOOHOO. So here is the kicker after this we were on our way to pick up some chinese food and waaa waaa waaa...we got a flat tire.....BOOOO. BUT at least we got our downy for free!!

I haven't scooped out the savings for this week yet, I have been too busy working on Christmas gifts. It's hard helping Santa!!

Have a great week with lots of savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment