Couponers United

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Not There Yet.....

So i have been super saving it up this past week.....it is such a rush when you can save on the things that you are actually needing. Now I am no Extremer but one day I too may have 70 separate transactions with 4 hours in checkout paying only $.50 for my whole order.....OK probably not.

So my super saving adventure started this past sat at Walgreens and CVS..........

OK so that is a post that I started mid October and then went on vaca for a couple of weeks and didn't get to finish it. However it would of been a good one....oh well. If you are still checking my blog thank you I know that I have not been as good at posting but just keep checking.

I went last week to Harris Teeter to do some heavy grocery shopping since we had been gone for so long and we had no food. They had a lot of good deals and I had good bunch of coupons, anyway I ended up saving $101 and spent $150. It was a good haul I am hoping to go again either today or tomorrow for some more good deals. I don't know if you checked your sale flyers this week for CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc. but they have some good deals going on pre black friday. Hope you have a good week of saving and for those black friday shoppers GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Thanks for checking in
Happy Saving

No comments:

Post a Comment