Couponers United

Monday, September 12, 2011

Match It!!

We have all seen the Wal-Mart commercials where they will match the price Without the ad and it just looks so easy.....Sure!! So I went with NO ads but had looked up online different ads to test this out. Walgreens had there new Huggies slip on diapers for $8.99 and Harris Teeter had there campbell soup for $1 a can. With my vast knowledge and some coupons in hand I headed up to the register I held back those specific items till the end to let them know that they needed to be Price Matched. So I let her (the cashier) .know of the prices and where and she asked if I had the flyers...of course I didn't because HELLO the commercials said you don't need them. So she had to go on a hunt to find the flyers to make sure that my prices were accurate.....hum I don't recall that happening on TV. Anyways after the long search she indeed found that I was correct.DUH. The plus side of this is I got the diapers for $3.99 a pack because I had them match a price and I had $5 in coupons to use for each pack. So they will match BUT it is not as easy as they make it look on the commercials.

So IT'S BACK......Extreme Coupons on TLC. It premiers tonight I can't wait to see what antics these crazy ladies pull out. Big Night...I don't know which is more pathetic the fact that this is what my life has come to or the fact that in a small way I am one of these crazy ladies??

On and end note yesterday was a great Sunday Coupon day. Which totally made up for last week not having any coupons. I am slighly behind on clipping and organizing my coupon pile but I have scanned them and am ready to go save.

Have a Great Week and Happy Saving

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome….THANK YOU!! I always say there is never huge saving store for the things I buy. This is a great start.

    ReplyDelete