Couponers United

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Is this week over YET

Ok so first things first there are NO I repeat NO COUPONS in tomorrows papers. So don't bother getting the paper...I mean if you only get them for the coupons, if you are one of those people that enjoy what is going on in the world then forge ahead!!

So I had a sick little boy...funny i said HAD I mean Have a sick little boy and it has been snot city here all week. So not much couponing got done this week, which I don't think I missed much....at least I would like to think that so I don't feel coupon anxiety!!

On the Up Side last weeks Sunday paper was chalked full of coupon inserts. So that was excited, I have yet to actually organize mine but what I saw at a glance looked promising.

So a little tip if you go on Southern Savers (link at top) you can see a coupon preview for the upcoming week. I like to take a look so I don't waste time or money on yucky or non existing coupons. I know what you are thinking YUCKY COUPONS....well it's true some are ala poo poo, just my opinion.

Hope you have had a good week and have a great week coming up
Happy Saving

No comments:

Post a Comment