Couponers United

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Extreme VS Reality

OK I love watching the TLC show Extreme Couponing as much as the next but come on.....who can realistically shop and stock up like that....if you are reading this and you are an extreme couponer than please do not be offended. Every time the episode comes on it is always the persons "biggest haul" to date and they get nothing that a normal human being could live off of. UNLESS we went on a vitamin water, cereal, and Tylenol pm diet. 


To make things worse now people have become greedy coupon hoarders.....let's get up and stalk the Sunday paper delivery boy and take ALL the papers.....MMMMMAAAHHH(that is my evil laugh)!! We have a military paper here that comes out on Thurs and they have coupon inserts in them.....the best is the paper and coupons are FREE!! Do you think you can find these papers now NO because literally people are waiting for the delivery person and taking them all...base is starting to action with the potential of losing base privileges. THE MADNESS MUST STOP!! I love my coupons as much as the next...but I will not lose precious sleep time to run around like a mad woman trying to get all the coupons at the butt crack of dawn.


MOVING ON....So I went to CVS this week to get a few things that were on sell that I had coupons for and that I needed. I bought 9 packs of cottonelle wipes.... I like to have a fresh hiney... I pd $1.75 per pack. I also got some toilet gels for a $1 a box and some 2liter cokes for $.79. It was a successful trip except for when I returned home with all my cottonelle wipes and showed my husband he looked at me with this look and said.....I don't use those that is what toilet paper is for. MEN they just don't get it!!
Total Balance I pd was $22
AHHH Sweet Freshness.....Be nice to your Hiney and
it will be nice to you!!
Total Amount saved was $22

3 comments:

  1. That's funny because Ryan always uses those instead of toilet paper and I hate those wipes! I only buy them for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your site through BYS and i already have a blogspot acct but thought i'd check your site out since i've seen a few of those episode of extreme couponing. but would love some tips b/c i suck at it, i think have had one successful trip in which i saved and got one thing for free lol. anyway just supporting your blogsite and look fwd to your posts and tips! i've been wanting to start couponing again but been so busy that i've missed sunday newspaper coupons and sales etc :/

    but i my family uses wipes so i so would have loved that deal lol! sorry so long

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah i don't want to have a garage full of products. tho it might be nice to look at :P i just want to get great deals on stuff i do use, esp wipes, toilet paper, laundry detergent. my goal right now :)

    ReplyDelete