Couponers United

Sunday, June 5, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.......

All my Great Followers in one lil cup!!
Carefully he picks a name......

He is checking to see who it is.....

and WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Ok So today is the day that I announce who the winner is, but first I want to say Thank You for participating I appreciate you all. So I put all the commenter's names into a cup and let my son pick this morning and the winner was......DENIKA!!!!! Yeah you are the first winner of the first follower appreciation giveaway!! I will be emailing you to let you know and I believe I already have your address for your SUPER SURPISE!!
 Thanks everybody for participating!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY :) I'm so excited to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! He looks like he had so much fun picking the name. :O) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get a chance to check out that coupondede website? What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Denika I did...Thanks for sharing. It is very similar to the one I have used before called the coupon clippers. These sites are really good for getting exactly the coupon you want!!

    ReplyDelete